Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Unexpected blessing

Most of the time, the best blessings are ones we don't plan out in our heads, they just sort of arrive! Owen has been such an unexpected blessing to us! One that we didn't really plan on having, but one that now we can't imagine living without! Thank you God for overriding my small brain idea of how my life should turn out!

We are home now and adjusting to our new "normal" life - 3 boys! Eli and Caleb were very excited to have Owen home and love him so! Caleb asks to hold Owen at least once a day, gives him lots of hugs, says "Ahh, he's so wittle" all the time, and has only tried to crawl into the crib once! Eli has lots more questions this time around and wants to know when Owen will be doing all kinds of things like crawling, sitting, eating food, etc. He is also good to find the paci, burp cloth or whatever I need. Owen has been "well received" by the Hall brothers - makes my heart smile!
We have even ventured out a couple of times and things went pretty well


This is my new life! So thankful for it.
Would love a little more sleep, but I'll settle for this right now!



Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment