Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I have been so very blessed to have a wonderful Father! He loves God with all his heart and has shown me the daily example of that. He would do anything for you and never expects anything in return. He is also a wonderful Papa to my boys and they love going to Papa's house - how blessed they are too! I am so thankful that he now lives just minutes away from us. Here is what his Father's Day card looks like. He is a pro at putting babies to sleep on his chest (I think he puts himself to sleep as well)! Hope he's ready for round #6!

I am also blessed with a wonderful father for my 2 boys! Lance is such a good dad to Eli and Caleb. He is great at playing trains, building train tracks, playing cars and trucks, building obstacle courses, playing ball, giving train rides on blankets, wrestling, playing Wii, planning trips for them, making root beer floats, and bringing them home surprises! They love spending time with him. Lance's parents divorced when he was 2 years old, so he didn't grow up with a father figure in his home. But he has definitely made a "reversal of destiny" and given these boys what he never had - I'm so proud of him.

Happy Father's Day to my 3 favorite fathers! I had to include my brother who is a wonderful dad to his 3 beautiful girls! Hope you all have a very special day and know what a huge impact you have made and are making on this world! I love you all!


"Remember your leaders who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith."

Hebrews 13:7

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment