Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bear Pictures

Before I had Eli, someone gave me the advice to take his picture each month with a stuffed animal in the same spot to watch how he grows. So glad I did this beginning with him. Since then, I've seen lots of other ideas but I like our monthly bear pics the best. I love to go back and compare the boys in the bear pics at the same age. So, last week Owen was 1 month old and thus began his year long bear photo shoot! He did pretty well. Over the years, I've mastered this task. I like to use my camera on a tripod so I can have my hands somewhat free. I know how to prop them up in the beginning when they can't sit and I take several to get the best one. And some months I will even put them in the same outfit at the same monthly age to see how similar or different they look. I know, I'm a little bit crazy, but I don't care. Here are all of my boys one month pics.
Eli at 1 monthCaleb at 1 monthOwen at 1 month

Same chair, same bear, different colored walls! This is one of my favorite baby traditions. Hard to believe our Owen is already 1 month old!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment