Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my mom & dad's house. The food was delicious, the house smelled wonderful, and the company was too bad either! Our kids played their hearts out and it reminded me of holidays when I was a kid - nonstop fun with my cousins!
So thankful for my family! My brother has taken over the pie making for holidays and they are delish!
Buttermilk, Apple, & Pecan pie this year
Owen's first Thanksgiving! I know, I'm cheesy!
Who in their right mind takes their 6 week old shopping on Black Friday? Me - but he didn't go out at 4am! Ha! Here we are at my favorite store Hobby Lobby - my sister in law, mom, me & Owen. He was really good.


Family Pic before the big game.

Eli and I went to the Bedlam game. Lance was kind enough to stay home with Owen so that I could go & Caleb spent the night with his cousins & Pamma! It was a great game even though it didn't end like we wanted. We had fun!

Great memories!
"Give thanks to the LORD for he is good, his love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1
Tara






1 comment:

  1. Such good pictures, how did you get the whole family to look at the camera?
    You are so brave, by the way, shopping and ballgaming with little ones!

    ReplyDelete