Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here we go, one last time

We've been dealing with sick kids at our house for the past 8 days or so. Well, only 1 1/2 kids. Eli has been sick and Caleb only sort of - but enough to miss a day of school (Mother's Day Out) and our Wednesday trip to the library. Thankfully, Owen has not gotten sick, but his sleeping has been out of whack. So, that means some lack of sleep for me and my husband. Poor us, right!


Anyway, today my mom watched little Owen for me while Eli and Caleb were at school. I was so excited! I haven't been away from Owen for more than 3-4 hours since he was born. Today, I had 6 hours to myself - seemed like an eternity!! So, what did I do? Actually a lot of little things - but mostly working on this

Owen's First Year Baby Book. I've done one for each of my older boys and I'm finally getting started on Owen's. It's a good feeling and something that I enjoy doing for their 1st year of life. It's sort of like therapy for me - allows my creative juices to flow. I love looking back at all their milestones and I hope that he will too. So, one last time, I will do my best to capture the first year. Love this process! So, if I'm not blogging, dropping off/picking up kids at/from school, doing laundry, cleaning toilets, changing diapers, feeding baby, fixing lunch or dinner, reading books, wiping bottoms, or taking pictures - I'll be working on this! Ha!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment