Friday, March 26, 2010

Crumbs

I am an avid scrapbooker. I'm very anal about capturing our family memories and recording them. So, I always have my camera with me (just ask my friends & family). A couple of reasons could be 1) my parents house burned to the ground in 2004 & all our family pictures are damaged 2) love the feeling of a completed page, layout, or book 3) it allows my creativity to flow. Anyway, for the last 3 years I have done a family album with monthly pages showing & telling what we did that month - love them! But this year, I decided to do something a little different - Project Life. The idea is that you take one picture a day for 365 days to capture your life, then slip them into a pre-designed album - add some journaling and "voila", you have preserved a slice of your family's history.

I have really enjoyed doing this so far in 2010. It has allowed me to capture things on camera that you normally wouldn't photograph, but are big pieces of your life. So, just a little background on Project Life - oh, go here to check it out. I'll share some of my POTD's (picture of the day) here every once in a while, like today!

How about you?

Tara

1 comment:

  1. The back seat of our Pilot usually looks like a cracker company exploded in the back.

    ReplyDelete