Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rocks, Sand, & a Gator = Heaven!

Yesterday, my mom called to inform me that dad (aka Papa) had borrowed my uncle's truck, trailer, & gator to unload rocks and sand in case the boys might want to come out & see. Ummm, yes : vehicles + dirt, rocks, sand, etc. = pure bliss for my boys! I love unplanned fun and believe me, it was a day of fun for them.
Many rides in the gator with papa to get load after load of sand.Here's what they were working on. The sandbox that Papa has been promising to make. It is perfect and plenty big for lots of cars, trucks, monster trucks, shovels, buckets, etc. They worked hard (Okay, Caleb not so much) to finish. I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time here. Thanks Papa for making a sandbox!

Thank you LORD for delighting them with such a fun day! You are so good to us!

Tara

2 comments:

  1. oh, how fun, that makes me miss my Daddy. He just bought a Ranger (something similar to a Gator) and would love to be doing this with his grands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! I am soo excited you let me know about this! Yeah for you!!! I LOVE IT! I super love the idea of your daily scrapbook! You are an awesome blogger girl!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete