Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

We had such a fun Easter seeing all our family and the weather was just amazing! It has been several years since it has been nice and warm on Easter. Friday we headed up to see Lance's sister & family, and Aunt Dixie. Saturday we took the kids to the zoo & they hunted for large wooden eggs hidden throughout the zoo & counted them. Then, as we were leaving, they turned their number of eggs in for a fun surprise! Eli was totally into this!
Saturday, we headed to my brother's house to spend the rest of the weekend. The kids decorated eggs (about 60 of them). We ate dinner outside that evening (it would have been a shame not too!) The kids opened their Easter baskets from Pamma & Papa - then played with all their goodies. Easter morning we worshipped at my brother's church then came home for family pictures. This drives everyone crazy, especially Lance & Eli, but I still make everyone do it and they'll thank me one day - I'm sure of it. We ate a yummy lunch then had a monster egg hunt! By monster, I don't mean we hunted monster eggs - that would be weird! We hid around 150 eggs for 5 kids - so much fun for them.

"Greatest day in history, death is beaten you have rescued me. Sing it out , Jesus is Alive! The empty cross, the empty grave. Life eternal you have won the day. Shout it out, Jesus is Alive! Oh, happy day, happy day, when you washed my sin away! Oh happy day, happy day, we'll NEVER be the same - forever I am changed!"

Tara

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe how big the twins are? I don't know why because Lina is the same age. Looks like a great day. Keep making those pics girl no matter how much these men grumble!

    ReplyDelete