Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Bunk Beds

One of the best moves we made ( Lance made) was moving the boys into the same room last October. Eli's twin bed and Caleb's crib with the side off. Actually Lance did it one Saturday while I was with the boys in Stillwater. On the way home he called me to let me know he had been doing a little remodeling - this can be a scary thing sometime! But once I got over the shock of change that I wasn't planning or expecting, I embraced it and the boys just loved sleeping in the same room. Caleb was just beginning a difficult phase of going to sleep at night. This didn't really help much, but it did give him someone to talk to, so instead of calling out for us many times, he would just bug Eli! Thankfully Eli usually conks right out and is not bothered by Caleb's ramblings most nights!

So, we finally decided what we wanted to get for sleeping arrangements in their room and they arrived yesterday. Here they are in their new bunk beds. The first night went well.We loved this one because it was different and it had some nice storage! We ordered it online and were very pleased. Lance and I had to put it together (me reading the instructions, he following) and it wasn't too hard. Can't believe my boys are growing up so fast - what's next - dorm rooms!
Tara

1 comment: