Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easy Peasy

Any idea what these are? This is something new I tried for breakfast this morning and both boys gave it a thumbs up! Biscuit waffles - I found the idea/recipe on the Pillsbury website. Take 1 can refrigerated biscuits ( I buy the 4 pack great value buttermilk biscuits from Walmart) and your waffle iron. Place 2-4 biscuits in your waffle iron, shut, and let it cook. Watch closely, it won't take long at all - 1 minute or so. I thought it would since biscuits take about 7 minutes in the oven. Notice one is darker than the other - that was a reject because it was too brown Eli said! Like I said, watch closely!Serve with butter, syrup, peanut butter - whatever you like. There you have it - easy, fun, and different! Hope you are enjoying this weather! It's popsicle season, so we had to stock up on new boxes ( I finally just threw away the old boxes that I had for what seemed like years). I have a feeling these won't last long!
Have a great day!
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment