Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mom Interview

I'm sure many of you are trying to getting things ready for your moms & grandmas this week, so I thought I would post this fun idea that I tried last year. I got the idea from this blog, but I couldn't find the exact post and didn't really have time to search for it. Anyway, just so you know, it wasn't my idea to begin with (nothing really ever is!). It is a MOM interview that you do with your kids. I tweaked it a bit for us. It felt a little weird to ask questions about myself, so we changed the Mom to Pamma - which is what my boys call my mom (cute huh!). I filled it out as they answered and we stuck it in her Mother's Day card. Fun to hear what their thoughts were. Here are the interview questions.

My MOM
  1. I really love it when my mom ...
  2. My mom likes to wear ...
  3. My mom always tells me ...
  4. The best thing she does is ...
  5. It makes her happy when ...
  6. My mom loves to relax by ...
  7. I like it when she ...
  8. The best thing she cooks is ...
  9. When my mom shops she likes to buy ...
  10. My mom's favorite household chore is ...
  11. My mom's favorite tv show is ...
  12. If she could go on a trip she would go to ...
  13. I love my mom because ...

Hope you have some fun with it! I'll post our Dad Interview at Father's day!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment