Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day - we celebrated all weekend. Friday - lunch at Pecan Porch with my mom, dad, & boys, Spa Day at PreK, then dinner at Cheesecake Factory - yum! Saturday - my brother and his family came to my parents and we celebrated his birthday a week early with dinner, cake, and homemade ice cream - lots of play time with cousins. Eli and Caleb were exhausted by Saturday night. Sunday - we had lunch at mom & dad's then I got the afternoon to myself to shop! So fun! Thank you to all my boys for spoiling mePamma with all her grandkids - aren't they so cute!

I am so thankful that God has given me the wonderful privilege and awesome responsibility of being a mother. I has been the hardest job I have ever done, but has brought me so much joy! Eli filled out a little info sheet about his mother at PreK - I got to see it on Friday. It was so cute, but the one answer that so struck me was what he said that I liked to do for fun. His answer - go to the tadpole pond and catch tadpoles! I'm so glad that he thinks what I like to do for fun is spend time with him! I'm thankful for my mom, who has taught me to be the mom that I am!


Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment