Friday, May 7, 2010

Tadpoles & Spa Treatments

We have had a busy but fun week! Here are some of the highlights:
Caught a tadpole - fell into pond trying to catch a tadpole!
Created an "environment" for our tadpole, fed it algae, read about it, watched it endlessly!
Made some Mother's Day cards for great grandmothers and worked on a surprise gift!

Went to Parent's Day at Caleb's school and enjoyed a snow cone- yummy!

Went to Mommy Spa Day at Eli's PreK where he fixed my hair, gave me a massage, painted my nails and served me refreshments! Lucky mommy! Decided Pamma also needed some spa treatments since she didn't get to go to spa day! What a man!

And dinner tonight at The Cheesecake Factory with my 3 favorite boys! Thank you God for these treasured moments - so grateful to be a mom!

Tara


2 comments:

  1. So so sweet! Love these precious times!! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. Love the spa day.

    ReplyDelete