Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

So much to catch up on but for now, this will have to do. We got this little beauty this week - a Dyson Ball vacuum cleaner. Let me tell you, it works like a charm! Now, you may be thinking, who would spend that much on a vacuum cleaner - I am too. In fact, I wouldn't buy something like this - I'm too cheap. Our previous vacuum was 6 years old and we got that by using some award points (points that you use like money to order stuff from an award catalog)that I had earned from my previous Lilly job. It now makes strange funny noises and has a crack in the "dirt collector thingy", so it was time to get something new. So, we chose this Dyson and used some award points that Lance had from his job! For my first run through the house - this is what it collected!
Can you say nasty!!! From this picture, it would seem that we walk around in a layer of dirt - not so. But I guess we have lots and lots 'o hidden dirt! Another thing I like about the Dyson is that you don't have to buy filters for it - you just wash the filter out with water and let it dry overnight every 3 months. My vacuuming just got a little more fun! Here's to a "dirt & dust free 2011". Oh, who am I kidding, I have 3, no make that 4 boys!

Happy 2011 to you!
Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment