Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Snow Fun

Friday was another snow day, so we made the most of it. I had so much fun playing with the boys out in the snow. One of those days when I was glad I wasn't in a hurry and could just "be" with them, if you know what I mean. Check out what we did – we made some snow paint. Food coloring + water + squirt bottle. Note: the squirt bottles worked much better than the spray bottles. Here is a little of our artwork. Caleb had the yellow squirt bottle and he painted here and there and it looked like you know what in the snow! You can see it in the upper right hand corner of this picture! This was lots of fun! Next, onto snowman making.

Pretty cute if I do say so! Oh what fun! Eli and I made predictions on how long it would take our snowman to melt. I said 5 days and he said 6 days. Lastly, was some sledding fun down a perfect little hill my parents have in their backyard! They both loved it. Hot chocolate made by Pamma was a perfect ending to our fun time in the snow! Eli prayed for snow, God answered, and we enjoyed!


2 posts in a week – seriously, I'm on a roll!


Tara

2 comments: