Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!

I'm back! But I'm not promising much people. Can't. Catch. Up. Oh well, today was a SNOW DAY! Eli was so pumped about missing school. They couldn't wait to play in it. After bundling each kid up (15 minutes per child I might add) they were set for an afternoon hour of fun in the snow. Lance went out with them and pulled them on the sled – lots o' fun for them. He's such a good dad! I'm pretty much a wimp when it comes to being cold. My 4 boys – aren't they handsome.

And then, I had to capture Owen in his first real snow, so I used the bumbo seat that I just borrowed from my friend (thank you Stacey!) to capture this.

I can barely stand the cuteness. This is just one of those pictures that makes you smile when you see it! Love this little one.

We completed our snow day with chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate! Good times. Tomorrow – another snow day!


Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment